BABIES!
So many babies were welcomed this past month! First, there was Molly Grace, then Sydnie Ann, then Carter James and finally Colin William! Love the babies I don't have to give birth to/nurse/become zombie maniac over!
And it's not over yet! Carrie and Dan are expecting #3 due in October! I feel a boy coming on (or maybe its just this huge crate of boy clothes I am waiting to unload!). I am predicting a bouncing baby boy with a head of dark curls and ridiculous eye lashes! What are the odds of 3 red headed girls?! YAY!
And it's not over yet! Carrie and Dan are expecting #3 due in October! I feel a boy coming on (or maybe its just this huge crate of boy clothes I am waiting to unload!). I am predicting a bouncing baby boy with a head of dark curls and ridiculous eye lashes! What are the odds of 3 red headed girls?! YAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home