Recent Conversations
-M went to the circus with Dad. All morning she was talking about how she was going to see elephants and impersonated them. She gets home and I ask her how it was. First thing she says to me is: "There were no elephants"
-"Mommy where did I come from?" - Her first existential crisis. Next she will ask "Mommy, what's the meaning of life?"
-"Mommy I can't see my face. I see your face. Where's my face?"
-Coming out of the Library, running with arms out wide "I LOVE SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!"
-In her room "I LOVE DANCINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
-Maggie Gyllenhaal was on Sesame Street talking about the word "Surprise" - Maggie (my Maggie) was obviously transfixed by another person with her name and says "surprise" at every opportunity, which is of course the opposite of the meaning of the word - HA! she already knows about antonyms! Genius!
-Tucking her into bed after talking about our trip to CA this July "Mommy be careful, there's lots of planes here!" motioning for me to duck my head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home