Woooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday I was cruising down Route 7 on my way home from work when a shiny new little Mercedes caught my eye. Not because it was a cool car but because of its license plate. Virginia is the mecca for hilarious personalized license plates. Here is just a sampling of those I have spotted: 10SLBO, 4FNKIDS (Jim and Kellie spotted this one!) and 2OLD4BS. Needless to say a ride home from coaching is never dull, without a doubt you will spot a funny plate to entertain yourself with. This plate had a war medal on it and said ONDDAY. "whoa that guy was in d-day!" and slowed while I passed him to spot a little old man in a driving hat cruising around. As I passed him I said out loud to myself "WOOOOOOOOOOW!" If anyone in the world has earned a Mercedes its him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home