Mommy Merit Badges
Recently our goods friends came out to visit us from California, taking their beautiful 2 year old on her first flight. This made me think..man being a mom can be TOUGH (just thinking about flying to CA next year stresses me out!), and we deserve some merit badges for all our hard work. You can earn mommy merit badges for the following:
Flying cross country with a child under 2 (extra stars for each additional child....the Cornells earn about 200 badges for their san diego-boston trip with 3)
Breastfeeding for the first year.
Leaving a full shopping cart in the store because your monster (i mean child) has lost their mind and you are having none of that.
Potty training by age 2.
Natural childbirth (tough mommy)
Epidural during childbrith (smart mommy)
If your child can say "Mommy's the Boss"
I have earned approximately 4 badges. WOOT WOOT!

1 Comments:
Jenna, I'm so excited you have a blog going so I can check in on the you guys and the kiddies...they are SO cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home